Tuesday, January 2, 2018

Beyond Perception

I always thought it was important to leave an indelible mark on the world, 
out live myself, leave my influence on eternity with the gifts I'd been given..
 Whether it was martial arts, sales,acting or stunts.
Within me the whole time was the answer to change the life of a student.


In December of 2017 I realized I was sacrificing my happiness in pursuit of a dream.

I've been listening to talks by T.D. Jakes, Jim Carey, Mike Murdock, Ziglar and Tony Robbins.
You'll find some of their inspirational 'one liners' buried in these blogs as I move forward in 2018 trying to replace my 'mighty pen/keyboard with a kinder gentler 'quill keyboard'.Through this achieving greater inner value not just my outer value. I hold the pen that writes the story of my life. Let's try to leave Fear and Resentment in 2017 and let the light of our best selves shine through.

Fear says please don't leave me behind because I have abandoned myself.
Develop an attitude of gratitude, and give thanks for everything that happens to you, knowing that every step forward is a step toward achieving something bigger.

Don't let fear or insecurity stop you from trying new things.
 Believe in yourself. Leave Ego behind. Do what you love......With Love ! !

If there is no enemy within 

the enemy outside can do us no harm

African proverb



In our fitness and martial arts classes,the team nurtures each new challenge participant to dig within to discover what they would like to have happen in their life. This helps you to move from pissed off, regretful, disrespected or insignificant to having a purposeful life.


Fear of the unknown is the oldest and most powerful emotion.

You gain strength, courage, and confidence by every experience in which you face fear. 

In life you don't get what you want you get what you are.
 You deserve the best life has to offer.

It's better do be prepared for an opportunity that never happens than to have an opportunity and not be prepared. Practice makes improvement not perfect.
 Practice with us we'll get better together !!


You won't find this in the gym, but you will in the Dojo 
If you can look up  you can get up , walk by Faith through our door 
 Don't just Hope to achieve your dreams at the gym or on your diet.
Remember your going to die some day anyway what do you have to loose.

Join our journey learn the difference
 .

No comments:

Post a Comment