Thursday, January 4, 2018

We are connected

I hope you realize my stories are therapy for my life


You walked into the party
Like you were walking on a yacht
Your hat strategically dipped below one eye
Your scarf, it was apricot
You had one eye on the mirror
And watched yourself gavotte
And all the girls and boys dreamed that they'd be your partner
They'd be your partner, and
You're so vain
You probably think this blog is about you
Don't you?

There are three versions of every story, yours, mine, the truth.



I love waking up to email responses to our talk shows or my blogs, it sure is refreshing when someone 'gets you'.I don't require affirmations or praise but it's nice to get now and then.


The message......

Your a funny man Robb with a creative active mind! Few can keep up with you if you decide to go chase rabbits. A old Master of Aikido got a bit perturbed at my "yeah but what IF" ... scenarios that are Unfathomable Variables. He looked at me stone cold, yet loving & kind & said..."if we try to chase all these rabbits we will end up catching none." It's imperative to stay on topic at times & also to be spontaneous & absolutely randomly creative at times... You my friend have a LARGER BANDWIDTH MENTAL CAPACITY & INTENSITY than most folks! Einstein said "The Mind once expanded BEYOND its original dimensions never regains its same shape" Joe Lewis infused us with a power, might, curiosity & a realistic testing...to stretch our LIMITS BEYOND their original shapes... You are NOT confined to formats...that is extremely creative...a interactive FLOW of conversation & thoughts & impulsive feelings... I bet some LOVED it! It was refreshing! Some may have been confused & hated it...they got mentally stretched out!!! LOL your Hilarious & Spontaneous... Live active energy... GOOD

Everybody is looking for something they already have, 

I love this one.......

 "I'm looking for something different in my life"


Wake up, your the difference. It was within you all along.


You can't judge a book by it's cover, 
but you can by it's first few chapters and certainly it's last.

We live in a Facebook world, most people feel they need to be significant fake profiles, fake accomplishments even fake obstacles.....abuse, money ect. .I'm a learner, I give credit to my mentors and celebrate being a student of life I fail and get up again and again.

I've learned temperance over the last year. Probably sent to me to educate the boy in me.


We've all got 'Devils to fight'.


Whether it's weight loss, recovering from a loss in the ring, self doubt, negative body image or relationship woes; all are 'Demons' you spar with. The voices or Emotions generated from these situations are teachers. We learn from Mentors and Pain. They are internal 'face punches'.....teachers. In class we talk about the Trinity, Tactics, Strategy & Conditioning......with that mindset it's 'smooth sailing'. It's not what you go through it's how you feel about it. Inner turmoil comes from expectation.

Value is determined by sacrifice



Your only worth what someone is willing to sacrifice for you. What is the value of your goal. How much do you value it. What determines value ? Intrinsic value is based on the perception of the brand, you 're the brand. Your self worth is determined by how much value you place on yourself.
                 
Uncommon Success comes in small measures not unrealistic goal setting or expectation. Baby steps
Recognize YOUR value,Face the Fear of trying something new and walk through our door.


 At Fearless Family Martial Arts we free people from their concerns; Health,Fitness, Nutrition and Fun ....we always have Fun. take a chance on Faith this year join our journey

At a gym or on your own you can only Hope your fitness plan will work

No comments:

Post a Comment