Wednesday, August 29, 2012

Heffalumps and Woozles

Our deepest fear is that we are powerful beyond measure..........
 


As a leader,
It is our light, not our darkness that most frightens us…......
Your 'playing small' does not serve the world.
There is nothing enlightened about 'shrinking' so others won’t feel insecure around you.
We are all meant to shine, as children do…
  As we are liberated from our own fear, our presence automatically liberates others.
- Marianne Williamson -

 I received a text when I first moved to Florida.
 A former client had suffered significant weight gain since quiting training with me. 

  
It’s not difficult to offer compassion, 
to someone who treats you with respect and kindness.
 I have actually trained several 'clients' for a reduced rate or even for free.......

When these same people loose their 'attitude of gratitude' it's time for me to move on.
 I've moved on, so when
 I hear about the negative things they have said to mutual acquaintances,
 I don't take it personally.
                       



I hope that they find a way to make they're life as positive and as amazing as possible.


 Don’t we wish that for all our friends?

It is my fervent desire that I've left them with the knowledge that willpower is the key to success.

 Successful people strive no matter what they feel by applying their will to overcome apathy, doubt and fear,
 not by making excuses for not training.

Don't just sit back and watch B.B & T
 (your Butt, Belly and Thighs) grow in the mirror !!


Negative body image isn’t something that's treated with a pill.
 Some days you feel great about your body.
But other days you want to curl up and never leave the house.
Having a negative body image makes you feel
 inferior, unworthy, and depressed.
When we’re under stress, the fight or flight response is triggered in our bodies,
 leading to the release of various hormones.
 

 The primary component in letting go of stress is willingness.

 That's right, willingness.

  Be willing to let go of your expectations.
Be willing to let go of the guilt that guides your behaviors.
  
 Your biggest stresses actually come from within yourself !
Try The Rule of Three !!!
Surround yourself with people that make you feel good about you and your abilities.

 When your around people and things that support you 
and make you feel good,
 You'll be less likely to base your self-esteem
 on the way your body looks
.

Treat your body with respect and kindness.
 Feed it, keep it active, and listen to its needs.




Remember your body is the vehicle that will
 carry you to your dreams. 

1 comment:

  1. I'm no longer too insecure to admit that I myself have struggled with a negative body image for many yrs due to weight gain. Now that I've recognized most of the problems and am realizing some of the triggers I'm on track to do something about it. Many of your blogs hit home for me and are inspiring and encouraging...this one especially. So thank you, & keep em comin!

    ReplyDelete