Monday, October 21, 2013

purple mountain majesties

For purple mountains majesty
above the fruited plain !
America! America! God shed His grace on thee,

And crown thy good with brotherhood

From sea to shining sea!

Develop an attitude of gratitude
and give thanks everything that happens to you,know that every step forward is a step toward achieving something bigger and better than your current situation.

-brian tracey-


It's important that you use adversity as an “energy force”
 to dig deep down into your spirit to do things more effectively !
If you understand how adversity works you realize..
when adversity occurs it's time to challenge your mind
to reach higher heights !






Negative body image, Crippling debt,
 losing a job, at love or in the ring  .....

Every adverse situation you face creates an opportunity 
if you believe it to be so !

Remember in your heart and mind,
adversity makes you stronger....not weaker !!

Regular training, reading, exploring our amazing country
 all help me keep my eye on the prize.

Reminds me of something my dad used to say,
"Times are tough all over."

I guess this was supposed to remind me,
 to have an attitude of gratitude
 and that the grass wasn't greener....

I guess it could be worse, 
I once knew someone who would say,
 "this to shall pass"

Well I sure hope not !!!

Happiness is the spiritual experience of living every minute with love,
 grace and gratitude. 

We must never forget that the highest appreciation is not to just utter words,
but to live by them.

No comments:

Post a Comment