Wednesday, November 21, 2018

Buddha and the Bench

The physical therapist Karen, asked me to walk  more for my new hip. Today the snow crunched under my feet as I hiked  towards the cemetery.

Spotify on the phone and 'Beats Sport Buds' in my ears I traverse my way across past the headstones.

I'm remembering Mike Sr., Joe both Bonacci and Lewis.

I dont want a funeral, I want a Laughing Buddha with a picture of me laughing in its belly so You can visit my bench and have a laugh when you need one.

 Let's have  a party and dont forget bagpipes ! 'Thunderstruck' and 'Mull of Kytyre' maybe some Murphy's songs for good measure.  Have a big workout with all of my team before that !!

We miss people in different moments, at different and often unexpected times. Grief is measured in moments spent together, know one remembers what you did for them but they'll never forget how you made them feel.

 Cherish the moments cause they're gone in the blink of an eye be thankful for them.

There is no bench, Buddha or bagpipes yet so  for now we do good work, we laugh and get better together every day !

Come laugh and train!

Be Thankful......
See you in class !

#fuknbkln

No comments:

Post a Comment