Tuesday, November 27, 2018

Spear Me with the Truth Don't Spare me from It





Imagine there were no rules.

Imagine it was ok to drive 100 mph on the highway


Imagine you could jump from a skyscraper and not die.


Speeding and gravity.


Rules we have to follow.

I need to bring more to the table in my life, my relationships and my profession.


So I must practice productivity, recognize the negative patterns, reinforce the positive behaviors, educate myself on it, and continually implement it.


It starts with your rules.


I won't waste time on negative people or dwell about negative things.

Spear me with the truth don't spare me from it.


Think about nutrition. Do you portion ?



I stretch for 10 minutes.


I read for 30 minutes.


I write for 30 minutes.

I've hired a trainer for 3 / 40 min sessions a week.

I won't be ruled by emotion.

I will go where I'm celebrated not tolerated.


I won't check social media or e-mail until those are done.


I plan my day the night before.


Those are rules I'm using to train the trainer.



Join our journey learn the difference.

 primalflowfitness.com

See you on the mat

#fknbkln


No comments:

Post a Comment