Sunday, November 25, 2018

Passion Play


Life

Whenever something disrupts my life's flow I experience some specific behaviors.

The first thing is the beard. A former coach/friend called it a depression beard.

Another one is not making the bed, I'll sleep on top of that mattress with clean bedding only a couple feet away.

Mixing drinks with mixed feelings. I think alot of people 'drink about it'.

Love

I used to fly from Williamsburg,  Va. to the Berkshires to visit Mrs Buckland every other week when jobs separated us.
That's Passion.

I saw the tears of joy flow from a friends eyes when she got the surprise visit from her guy who arrived for the weekend from 4 hours away.            That's Passion.

If you can't feed your passion you need to be where your celebrated not tolerated.

Martial Arts / Fitness 


Nutrition and consistently are key when it comes to success at fitness and Martial Arts.

One of my guys travels 4 hours to train with us, others work all night then drive 1.5 hours to train !!

That's Passion !

Like striving for life's goals or a successful relationship you have to work on it every day. Sometimes we fall, binge eat or loose a round or a match and we all have break ups. The key is getting up, trying again.

Fall Down Six Times Get Up Seven !

I've  shaved the beard and made the bed !!

Your Success is Waiting !

Go where your celebrated not tolerated and above all celebrate your Passion!

See you in class

#FKNBKLN 

No comments:

Post a Comment