Wednesday, October 8, 2014

THE SINS OF EXCESS....GLUTTONY


"Gluttony"
I get it started and then I'm broken hearted
'Cause I can't get a hold of the beast
It's like I'm blind, I'm running out of time
And everything I crave is out of reach

You say I drink too much,

 you say I fuck too much
So what the hell am I supposed to do?

I take a dive and medicate my mind
'Cause I hate what I fucking see
It's all a grind, we're filling up our time
With the rules of society

You say I eat too much,

 you say I smoke too much

What the fuck am I supposed to do?
I wanna die and kill my dirty mind

-Buckcherry-


Where is my ball gag ? 

We live the predominant part of our lives obsessed about our fitness, our Martial arts , 
and especially our relationships; over thinking, over training, and over reacting..

 I remember the bars on the windows obscuring the view of the 
beautiful blue moon light.

I've missed plenty of opportunities because of bad judgement,
Often though, it is difficult because more often than not you are the only one who sees 
the evil and the underhandedness while everyone else is blind to it.

I spent alot  of time reflecting my actions, missing many 
opportunities because of my stubbornness or ignorance.

We create the prison of our mind through superstition,
 dependence on the advice of damaged people
 and our own fear of personal failure
 due to our knowledge of who we truly are inside.

The only thing a man/woman need fear
 is what they know about themselves inside.
-Clint Eastwood-



"That's The Way The World Goes 'Round"

I know a gal that's got a lot to lose
She's a pretty nice lady, kinda confused
Got muscles in her head, ain't never been used
Thinks she owns half of this town

Starts drinking heavy, gets a big red nose
She beats her old man with her panty hose
Then she takes him out, buys him new clothes

I was sitting in the tub just counting my toes
When the radiator broke and the water froze
I got stuck in the ice without any clothes
Naked as the eyes of a clown

I was crying ice cubes, hoping that I'd croak
When the sun come through the window and the ice all broke
I said "son of a gun", man, that's just a joke

One minute you're up and the next you're down
Got a half an inch of water and you think you're gonna drown
That's the way that the world goes 'round

-Miranda Lambert-



We were talking about 'damaged people' and how everyone was to one degree or another; and my friend Jerry says,
 'There are plenty of psychotic fish in the sea.'

I'm thinking, 'O.K. I'm not a 'fisherman so let them  swim on by !!!'

You Will encounter all kinds of 'wack jobs'
in sales , martial arts and fitness...Stay safe, love yourself  and
TRUST YOUR JUDGEMENT.

Let us not forget 'Grimms' Rapunzel 
who's indiscretions left her destitute.
External beauty, in speech and appearance will eventually
expose it's true essence. That essence will be their down fall.

Like the 'Stones' song says time is on your side.......

If that's not enough look to the  'Art of War'.
"A warrior must have the patience to wait  by the river
for the bodies of their enemies to float by."

More often than not after sharing your knowledge, resources
 or just your heart, you will be disappointed.

A warrior doesn't quit they persevere.
I've been disappointed , misled in about every endeavor I undertook.
A champion gets knocked down 5 times and gets up 6

I've used bad judgement in most aspects of my life ...

Understand the benchmark to your personal success
is unity and loyalty and perseverance.

Choose your 'TEAM' wisely !


No comments:

Post a Comment